Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Prepare for Our Epic Adventure!!

Watch this short  video clip to get psyched for our epic adventure! Then watch the video explaining the divine purposes of the Book of Mormon!   



                    

The Divine Purposes of the Book of Mormon Part One: 


“There is a book we need to study daily, both as individuals and as a family, namely the Book of Mormon. I love that book...let us continually reread the Book of Mormon so that we might more fully come to Christ, be committed to Him, centered in Him, and consumed in Him….The moment you begin a serious study of the Book of Mormon, you will find greater power to resist temptation. You will find the power to avoid deception. You will find the power to stay on the straight and narrow path…When you begin to hunger and thirst after those words, you will find life in greater and greater abundance.” – President Ezra Taft Benson





11 comments:

  1. Excited to do this...thanks for letting me know about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are getting this going again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to be a part of this! I need instruction and structure and this is perfect! Thank you for doing this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for doing this!! I signed by husband up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to participate in this! When I saw it last year we had just moved to GP and wasn't able to start. Hmmm, Book of Mormon trivia...there are only six women mentioned by name in the entire Book of Mormon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE having you on board! Grateful for the opportunity to relish the BOM together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! Thanks for doing this, I need the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kjell and I are in!! Thanks Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been feeling the need to move closer to Christ. Thanks for providing the means! My husband and I are in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal and Pam, happy to have you along for the ride!! :)

    ReplyDelete